Name :- Hasnahana Gogoi
Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile :- +91 9508419173
|PhD||Enrolled July 2012||Tezpur University|
|UGC- NET||June 2012||NA|
1) Worked as Lecturer in Tinsukia College, Assam, for six months.
2) Assistant Professor of English at the Institute of Distance Education, Rajiv Gandhi University, Arunachal Pradesh since October 31, 2013.
1)Worked as Project Fellow UGC-SAP-DRS Project (Phase-I)
2)Department of English and Foreign Languages, Tezpur University.
List of Published works
Books : Negotiating Black Motherhood in Toni Morrison’s Beloved and A Mercy. Saarbrucken: LAP, 2011. ISBN- 978- 3- 8465- 9987- 7.
Articles in Textbooks and Reference books
1) “Thomas Hardy’r Kavita: The Dead Man Walking”. Visva Sahityar Paricay. Uttar Lakhimpur: Dutta Prakashan, 2015. ISBN-978-93-81689-89-9.
2) “Countee Cullenor Kabitar Anudhawan: Incident aru For a Poet”. Biswa Sahityar Subas. Guwahati: Lawyers, 2014. ISBN- 81-7331-318-0.
3)“Sleepwalking Ballad: Federico Garcia Lorca”. TDC English, Paper 2.2, Institute of Distance and Open Learning, Gauhati University. Guwahati, November, 2012.
Published works in Literary Journals
1) “Construction of the Other in Colonial Travel Writing on Assam: Reading Select Texts”. New Academia. Vol. III, No. IV, October, 2014. ISSN: 2277-3967
2) Anthills of the Savannah as a Polyphonic Novel”. Bodhidroom (A Refereed journal from Majuli College Literary Forum, Assam). Vol. I, Sep, 2013. ISSN-2321-4791.
3) “Asomiya Bhraman Sahityat America”. Gariyoshi (A highly reputed literary magazine in Assamese), July, 2012.
4) “Exploring Spanish Culture and Identity in Federico Garcia Lorca’s Poetry”. Pragyan (a literary Journal from Tinsukia College, Assam). Vol. IX, Issue. IV. May 2012. ISSN- 0976-4283.
5) “Negrojanar Kathare Nadibor” (Assamese translation of Langston Hughes’ poem “The Negro Speaks of Rivers”). Satsori (Special Edition on American Literature). February, 2008.
Number of Seminars Attended